– We accept reservations for a minimum stay of one week during the high season.
– A deposit for the amount stated in the reply e-mail must be paid by credit card or bank transfer when your booking is confirmed.
– Tariffs for overnight stays: on arrival, after seeing the allotted pitch and facilities, full payment must be made for the period booked at the campsite. For late arrivals the booked pitch will remain available according to the amount of the booking deposit paid, calculating the cost of the stay per family per night. When this period is over the pitch will be given to someone else.
– Early departures will not be reimbursed unless agreed with the manager beforehand.
– The absence of people and vehicles will not be considered, but calculated as being present.
– Cancellation of booking: for cancellations made within 3 weeks of the arrival date, the total amount paid will be refunded, after this period (up to 3 days before) it will be returned in the amount of 50%. Cancellations received 48 hours before arrival will not be refunded.
– Arrivals and departures: the pitch booked will be available on the arrival date from 16:00 and must be vacated on the departure date no later than 12:00 for the campsite; bungalows and mobile homes must be vacated by 10:00. Entrance to the campsite from 09:00 to 21:00.
– The dates indicated on the booking form are those of the date of arrival at the campsite and the date of departure from the campsite.
– Camping tariffs are fixed prices, including taxes.
We inform you that the personal details you provide will be used only to confirm your booking and reserve the pitch and/or the bungalow you requested. Your details will be processed by computer, in respect of the principles established by the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003). For more information on their use and the other rights provided by article 7 of the Privacy Code, please contact the owner Mr. Alberto Sparnocchia.